Our client is a main provider of software developing services in the transport industry, based in Brussels with offices close to a main railway station.
- You will be responsible for a given technology domain within our client’s organization. This might be infrastructure, databases, cloud, network, … in this case Identity & Access Management (IAM).
- You will be responsible for communicating, researching, planning, improving and governing the Technical Architecture, mainly by working on reference architectures for business projects, and enhancements on both;
- You will work across multiple technical and business functions to deliver secure capabilities and systems for our client’s employees, business partners and customers.
- You will define the Enterprise Security Architecture for internal and external IAM capabilities;
- You will maintain the roadmap for product components per technology area;
- You will act as the IAM expert, educator and trusted advisor to key business and technology partners;
- You will provide technical leadership and insights for the technologies that have been identified and/or required as part of a solution and supporting the Solution Architects in the alignment to the Enterprise IAM Architecture;
- You will validate and provide feedback on solution architectures and detailed designs;
- You will coach, guide and support implementation teams.
- You have a Master's degree or you are equivalent through relevant professional experience;
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a similar function and you have a proven track record of positioning and delivering Security Architecture and IAM related capabilities in large complicated organizations;
- You have a proven experience understanding current state, desired capabilities and documenting target architectures, gaps and patterns, roadmaps and business cases;
- You have demonstrated knowledge of identity management and authentication and authorization for customers, employees and business partners
- You have the willingness and ability to work with teams and influence senior leaders, including the ability to build relationships using an open and respectful communication and collaboration style;
- You are customer oriented and security minded, and you have excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Having experience within a multi-cloud environment and Azure AAD, SAP IDM, Trustbuilder, Cyberark is a strong plus, having some experience with API Management integration technologies and Service Architectural style knowledge is an asset;
- You are able to document the environment using Archimate in SparX following the defined metamodel;
- You have good oral and written communication skills in Dutch and/or and French, you are fluent in English.
- A challenging job in a fast growing and dynamic IT organization;
- An employer with a clear social benefit and a well-defined strategy;
- An intellectual challenge, including the possibility to follow relevant training courses, both internally and externally;
- A competitive salary package included several fringe benefits such as a company car, group- & health insurance, etc.;
- Very interesting financial compensation if you are not interested to drive a company car, as part of our client’s policy;
- A healthy work-life balance.